- Faddy Ardian, Silvia Concettini, and Anna Creti, Renewable Generation and Network Congestion: an Empirical Analysis of the Italian Power Market, The Energy Journal, Volume 39, Special Issue 2, 2018.
- Estu Sri Luhur, Sri Mulatsih, and E. Puspitawati. 2019. Competitiveness Analysis of Indonesian Fishery Products in The ASEAN and Canada Markets. Jurnal Signifikan Vol. 8 (1), 2019, by Faculty of Economic and Business Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta,
- Puspitawati, E., M.E. Fadhilllah, H.H.D. Tasik, Nurlatifah, and R. Idzalika 2018. Do Tweets Matter to Poverty? Estimating Poverty with Social Media Data and Household Survey. Technical report of the Sixth Research Dive on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Estimating Poverty, Pulse Lab Jakarta, United Nations Global Pulse
- Evianisa, H., Puspitawati, E. and A. Sukmawati. 2018. Implementation of Knowledge Management at PTPN 7 Lampung towards Business Globalization (in Bahasa), Jurnal Teknologia-APERTI BUMN, Volume 1, Nomor 1, August 2018
- Puspitawati, E. and Gayatri. 2018. Indonesian Trade Performance on Oil, Gas and Mining Sectors Post-Implementation of ASEAN-ANZ Free Trade Area. Paper presentation at International Conference of Asia Pacific Institute of Advance Research, 11-12 August 2018, at Bali and Proceeding of of Asia Pacific Institute of Advance Research (APIAR)
- Pambudi, A., E. Puspitawati, Nursechafia, and Rico Ricardo. 2017. Indonesia’s Biodiesel Competitiveness and Challenges For its Sustainability. Paper presented at International conference and congress of the Indonesian Society of Agricultural Economics (ICC-ISAE), 23-24 August 2017.
- Oktaviani, R., E. Puspitawati, Tony Irawan, Sahara and Syarifah Amaliah. 2017. Impact of Trade Liberalisation in APEC’s Development Products on APEC Economies and Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia. Committee on Trade and Investment (CTI), Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Secretariat, APEC Secretariat, Committee on Trade and Investment (CTI), Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Secretariat, ISBN: 978-981-11-3892-8.